INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
The company Avioconsulting Srl is committed to protecting and safeguarding the personal data of customers and users, purchases through the Avioconsuling.net website.
The processing of personal data is based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and is carried out according to the terms and conditions of this Information notice which we therefore invite you to read with particular attention. It contains relevant information on why and how we treat personal data and lists the rights relating to these treatments.
We also inform you that this Information applies exclusively to the activities present on our Site and does not apply to personal data collected through links to external sites. We therefore invite you to consult their Information to know how the data will be processed.
- OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The company Avioconsulting Srl, based in Rome, Via Pindaro, 82, P.IVA 04313581003 – is the Data Controller of personal data (hereinafter: the Owner). The processing of personal data may also be carried out by third parties on behalf of the Data Controller and in this case the Data Controller will appoint them as Data Supervisors and define their duties and treatment limits in writing. For any request or information related to this Policy:
- TYPE OF COLLECTED DATA and LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
Our Website collects different categories of personal data:
- navigation data: IP address; type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; name of the internet service provider (ISP); date and time of visit; web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit).
This data is collected and used anonymously and aggregated for statistical purposes, to allow the site to function properly and for security reasons. The processing of this type of data is therefore allowed based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller and does not require consent.
- On the site there are some features to communicate with us. To take advantage of these features, it is necessary to provide the contact details (name, surname and e-mail address) and, if necessary, the tax information (registry, fiscal code, VAT number). This data is processed for the specific purpose for which it was collected (responding to requests, marketing, issuing tax invoices and managing payments) with manual and / or IT and telematic tools in order to guarantee security, integrity and confidentiality in compliance with current regulations.
The provision of all the data listed above is optional and their processing is based on consent. The refusal to provide the requested data will not have consequences for browsing our site.
NOTES ON THE EXTERNAL ONLINE SERVICES
We also inform you that you can independently choose which cookies to consent by selecting the browser option from the service settings, which can be reached at the following links:
Google Chrome: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
The site also incorporates a site access plug-in: www.hr-smith.com, www.bruggemann.de
The company Avioconsulting Srl has no connection with said site whose owners handle the data independently. The site information is available on:
- DATA ADDRESSEES
The personal data collected on our website are intended for the data controller’s administrative bodies, administrative, commercial, communication and system administrators from the Data Controller, and in general all data processors, supervisors and persons in charge of data processing appointed by the Data Controller in the exercise of its functions. The data may also be communicated to third parties that provide external services for the management of the site, market research, technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies and profiling activities.
Your data may eventually be transferred abroad, in accordance with what is provided for by current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union. The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by the European Commission’s adequacy decisions, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and appropriate guarantees pursuant to the GDPR.
Finally, we inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated to the public without explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of the obligations of law.
- STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The contact data for marketing purposes will be kept until your cancellation notice from the service. The data relating to commercial transactions will be kept for the time required by the accounting records.
You can request further information on the retention period of your data and on the general principles we apply you can contact: query@Avioconsulting.net
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We inform you that the following rights are recognized:
- right to ask the Data Controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing or to oppose their processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
t is also the right of the holder to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that data processing is in progress and to obtain the following information: the purposes, the categories of data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients and all information on their origin.
For all the necessary information and to exercise your rights, contact the address: query@Avioconsulting.net